This is an amazing sauce with pork of any form—pulled pork, pork burgers, pork sausage. It’s got just a little tang from the cider vinegar and a little sweetness from the honey. It really is delicious!
- nitrate-free bacon - 6 strips, chopped
- onion - 1 small, chopped
- Dijon mustard - 1/2 cup
- raw honey - 1/4 cup
- apple cider vinegar - 1/4 cup
- Place bacon in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook for 5 minutes or until fat is rendered and bacon begins to brown.
- Add onion and continue to cook 5-10 minutes or until onion is translucent and bacon is crispy.
- Remove from heat. Add mustard, honey, and vinegar, stirring with a whisk to combine.
- Pour over pulled pork or your favorite burger.