Here’s a simple preparation for delicious grassfed steaks on a warm spring night. Sometimes salt and pepper is all you need for the flavors to shine through. Scale this recipe up or down as needed. Enjoy!
- grassfed strip steaks (or your favorite cut) - 4
- sea salt - to taste
- freshly ground black pepper - to taste
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper.
- Grill steaks for about 5 minutes on each side, or until they reach your desired degree of doneness. Transfer steaks to plates and keep them warm until ready to serve.