Here is a quick and easy one-pot meal. The marinade is one of my favorites! I was a little low on broccoli so I added some carrots to round out the veggies. If you want to make the prep on this meal even quicker, you could use two pans and cook the veggies and steak at the same time. Enjoy!
- flank steak - 1.5 pounds, sliced into 1/4 x 1 inch slices
- carrots - 4 medium peeled and sliced thin
- broccoli - 5 cups chopped
- pastured eggs - 2
- coconut oil - 1 Tbsp
- sesame seeds - optional
- garlic - 4 cloves, chopped
- coconut aminos - 1/2 cup
- toasted sesame oil - 1/4 cup
- apple cider or coconut vinegar - 2 Tbsp
- Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place beef in a large bowl. Drizzle with half of the marinade and toss to coat. Set aside
- Warm coconut oil in a large, deep skillet or stock pot over medium heat.
- Add carrots and broccoli, toss to combine, cover, and steam for 4-5 minutes or until crisp tender. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Increase heat to medium high. Add beef in its marinade and saute until cooked to your liking, about 4 minutes for medium rare. Remove from heat.
- Add eggs and cook over medium. Cut up and add beef and veggies back to pan.
- Drizzle with remaining marinade and garnish with sesame seeds, if desired.